- “Me time” is found between the buttpaste and milk at the grocery store.
- Spraying febreze is an effective means of cleaning the house!
- A nutrigrain bar found at the bottom of your diaper bag is a sufficient lunch. Hey, atleast you got to eat today!!
- Dirty laundry just appears magically in your basket!
- You find joy in kissing feet….the tiny cute one’s that is!
- You can carry on a perfectly good conversation through ear piecing screams and cries!
- The expression “springing a leak” holds an entirely new meaning for you.
- You can’t remember the last time you showered.
- You can smell “poo” a mile away.
- Three hours of continual sleep is a triumph!
- You can’t define what that stain is on the front of your button up.
- You realize you are watching cartoons, and the kids aren’t even around! (I vividly remember laying in bed watching Ni-Hao in it’s entirety before realizing I could watch whatever I wanted to!)
Being a mom comes with a lot of “life’s moments”, but the most amazing part of it all is the joy to love unconditionally!
What are your personal “You Know You’re a Mom When…” moments. We’d LOVE to hear them!