Word has it that spring is going to be huge for our favorite fashion accessory: sunglasses! The bolder, brighter and bigger, the better! The days of tiny lenses are long gone. The “in” styles for spring have bright colors, fun shapes, and oversized designs. I, personally, am hooked on my Ray-Ban Wayfarer’s and totally have my eye on the Jackie Ohh II’s. But, of course it would be fun to play around with a different look. No matter what shape your face is, there is certainly a pair of sunglasses that would make a fabulously classy statement for you to invest in. Here are a few styles that will definitely be seen spring 2013.
1. Colorful: Bright, fresh, and bedazzled with jewels, go for ones that stand out among the crowd. This style is SO much fun. I found some great colors at Forever21 for $5.80! At that price, you can get a few pairs to to go with every outfit and every day of the week. Image Credit here.
2. BOLD: Go for a pair that really stands out. Look for ones that have a sharp shape, catchy rims, or maybe a bit of flare at the edges. Image Credit here.
3. Tone on Tone: Combine colors and shades for a contrast instead of boring solid. The two-tone is a fun and classy look. These Dior colored aviators are the perfect tone on tone with an edge! Image Credit here.
4. Cat Eye: This classic style has stood the test of time. So Jackie O! This style is by far one of my favorites, timeless and chic. Image Credit here.
5. Square: Square sunglasses are most flattering for those who have longer faces, like myself. They are my favorite style with cat eye in close second. The square looks proportioned on my face, although, I must admit I NEVER thought I could pull them off~until I tried them on! Image credit here.
Featured Image Credit here.