When we found the fab food blog Skinny Chef, it was meant to be. Skinny Mom, Skinny Chef; Voila a recipe for the perfect match! Creator and chef extraordinaire–don’t let the name “Skinny” fool you, her cooking is packed with flavor–Jennifer is busy finding new ways to make your kitchen healthier. Recently, she released her line of Superfood Sauces which we had the pleasure of featuring last week. If you have not already tried her Low Carb Chipotle Cheese Burger with Kale Chips, then click here! Did we mention there is a giveaway opportunity for her new line of sauces?! Remember spicy foods have been shown to amp your metabolism, so imagine what her “superfood” packed sauces will add to your lackluster meal! However, Skinny Chef’s blog offers even more information! From articles on local food and topical dietary issues such as orthoexia (an obsession with the “perfect diet” ), Skinny Chef has plenty of great resources. Not to mention her recipes are delish! Read on to see what Skinny Chef Jennifer is dishing.
2. What is your favorite aspect about being part of an online blogging community?
3. What is your favorite topic to blog about?
4. In your opinion, what is the best feature on your blog?
5. Where do your recipe ideas come from?
6. What advice do you have for busy moms and women that don’t have a lot of time to get a balanced meal ready every night for their family?
7. What are the best ways to cook on a budget? Quickest ways to save, best areas to buy “generic brands”, etc.?
8. What’s your definition of a balanced diet…or your definition of the word “diet” itself?
9. What’s the craziest food trend you have seen take off?
11. What is the one spice or herb everyone should have in their cabinet?
12. What is your favorite cooking appliance?
13. What is your go to dish when hosting a party or attending an event?
14. If you could eat one thing everyday without worrying about your health, what would it be?
Good one! Foie Gras on toast and champagne!