Almost two years ago, I started my health and fitness journey. I am constantly searching for quick and easy recipes to keep from getting bored of the same old meals. You do not have to be following the Atkins Diet to use and appreciate this cookbook. There are a variety of low-carb and delicious recipes found in this cookbook.
HEALTHY NEVER TASTED SO GOOD!
The New Atkins for a New You revolutionized low-carb eating and introduced a whole new approach to the classic Atkins Diet, offering a more flexible and easier-to-maintain lifestyle. But there’s one thing people keep asking for: more Atkins-friendly recipes. And that’s what The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook delivers—it’s the first cookbook to reflect the new Atkins program, featuring 32 pages of full-color photographs and 200 original low-carb recipes that are:
- QUICK: prep time of 30 minutes or less
- SIMPLE: most use 10 or fewer ingredients
- ACCESSIBLE: made primarily with ingredients found in supermarkets
- DELICIOUS: You’ll be amazed that low-carb food can be this fresh and tasty!
Atkins is more than just a diet—it’s a healthy lifestyle that focuses on weight management from Day 1, ensuring that once you take the weight off, you’ll keep it off for good. And The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook features recipes with a broad range of carb counts, providing the perfect plan for a lifetime of healthy eating. They include:
- POULTRY, MEAT, AND SEAFOOD: more than 60 innovative ways to prepare these Atkins-friendly staples
- VEGETARIAN ENTRÉES: such as Spinach-Mushroom Quiche, and even Mustardy Mac ’n’ Cheese and Tofu Pad Thai
- BREAKFAST OPTIONS: go beyond scrambled eggs with low-carb versions of muffins, pancakes, scones, granola, and smoothies
- DESSERT: more than 35 decadent, delicious, and totally Atkins-friendly treats, including Pistachio-Chocolate Truffles, Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, and four different kinds of cheesecake
- SOUPS AND STEWS: including Thai Coconut-Shrimp Soup, Tomato Bisque, and Green Chile Pork Stew
- SALADS WITH THEIR DRESSINGS: such as Mexican Avocado Salad, Orange and Goat Cheese Salad, and Curried Quinoa with Snow Peas
- SANDWICHES AND MORE: like Mozzarella, Kalamata, and Tomato Panini; Sautéed Onion, Black Olive, and Goat Cheese Pizza; and Chicken Teriyaki Burgers
- APPETIZERS AND SNACKS: from Baba Ghanoush and Avocado Hummus to Summer Rolls
- VEGETABLES AND OTHER SIDES: including more than 30 recipes for all your favorite veggies, from green beans and sweet potatoes to zucchini, plus wild rice and other satisfying grains
GIVEAWAY OPPORTUNITY: To be eligible to win, all you have to do is comment below on why you should win The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook. For extra opportunities to win, follow Skinny Mom on Twitter, click here to sign up for the Skinny Mom newsletter, “like” Skinny Mom on Facebook, and “share” the link to this giveaway on your Facebook page. Post a comment below for each of the opportunities you take advantage of for an increased chance of winning!
Product was received for this post. However, opinions expressed here are my own.