Fall foliage is all around us! Acorns, apples and pumpkins are in abundance. Who can resist getting out in nature and being bitten by the crafting bug?! The best part about this season is the quality time you get to spend with your kids. With a little planning, some outdoor exploring and gathering, and some glue you can create some adorably autumn crafts. Check out these ten ideas. Some are classics, a few are new, but all are fun!
1. Popsicle Scarecrow by Projects for Preschoolers
2. Negative Leaf Impressions by Tinkerlab
3. Homemade Playdough by Skinny Mom
4. Fall Leaf Sun Catchers by Crayon Freckles
5. A Fall Banner by Multiples & More
6. Acorn Owls by Bloesem Kids
7. Seed Mosaic Napkin Rings by First Palatte
8. Fall Tree Craft by 1+1+1=1
9. Shrunken Apple Heads by Floral Showers
10. Pine Cone Turkey by Projects for Preschoolers
Get ready to get a little sticky and go foraging for fall finds!