As a parent, what is the one thing you’re always looking for (besides lost keys and a good hair day)? Time! Time is something we all need more of as the hectic days of a parent’s life simply pass the time too quickly. Something else we’re always looking for? Our sanity. These amazing parenting hacks collected by ViralNova.com save parents time and our sanity, and we couldn’t be more excited to share them with you! Let us know your favorite, any that you’ve tried, and any other parenting hack ideas you’ve thought up over the years!
1. Get a baby stroller/scooter to make walks through the park a little more fun.
2. Let your baby help you with housework.
3. Keep your hands warm & keep track of your kids at the same time. (Plus, adorable.)
4. Shield your baby’s sensitive eyes from water.
5. Inspire your children to get along.
6. Make gaming a family affair (with fake controllers).
7. Play smart with your kids, not hard.
8. Scare away big, bad monsters with this “secret formula.”
9. Secretly identify your twins so you can tell them apart.
10. Make a safe, indoor hammock with a table and a bed sheet.
Want to get more fabulous (and funny!) parenting hacks? Click here to be taken to the original story on viralnova.com!