I love this time of year and I love martini’s. Whenever we go out to a restaurant I always order a specialty martini and this one is off the charts!!! So in honor of Gingerbread Day I feel all the mama’s should sit back and enjoy this delicious concoction! Just stick to one for a little treat — any more than that would cause some serious damage to your waistline 😉
- 1 ounce vodka vodka
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Monin gingerbread syrup
- 1/2 scoop vanilla ice cream — semi-melted
- Whipped cream
- Gingerbread cookie
- Mix first five ingredients together in a martini shaker.
- Rim glass with crushed gingerbread cookies
- Pour into a chilled martini glass
- Top with whip cream and a gingerbread cookie!