2013 is all about simple hairstyles that you can achieve without a team of stylists at your beck and call. From super low pony tails to natural locks; it’s all about an effortless look. Try one of these seven hairstyles guaranteed to turn heads!
- Scarfs – That’s right, it’s time pull out the scarfs and add a splash of color. Take a cue from Dolce & Gabbana 2013 Spring Fashion Show with their bright and colorful souvenir scarfs.
- Loose Braids – Braids are simple and playful; and a great way to give your hair texture. The possibilities are endless, bring it from the side, down the middle, or crisscross them in the back.
- Rock N Roll Waves – Think 90’s Grunge look! Flowing natural loose locks with a just-out-of-bed look.
- Low Pony Tail – Make it casual, messy or sleek – just keep it low. This look was seen on almost every runway for 2013; Michael Kors kept it wide and low, Etro added satin ribbon for a more elegant look while Akris pulled down strands to frame the face.
- Deep Side Parts – Get a sophisticated look with a deep side part. This look is easy to accomplish and also adds an element of interest. It is also has a slimming look for people with round faces.
- Bun – Wear this look high, low or in the middle, the possibilities are endless. Kate Bosworth who has been known to sport this look and says, “The simplicity of this hairstyle flatters the neck and clavicle area, the most sensual areas of a woman’s body.”
- Slick – For this look, pull out the straightener then slick back your mane with a touch of gel. Kim Kardashian has been seen rocking this look lately.
Photo Credit: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair-articles/spring-2013-hair-trends#slide-28