We’ve all seen celebrities rocking these adorable waves and even though summer is not quite here (technically speaking), this fabulous style is catching on everywhere. With a few key products, and a little bit of time, you too can achieve these eye-catching, beach-worthy waves.
You will need:
Styling product (hairspray or gel)
1. Start by dampening your hair just enough so your product will really hold.
2. Take a 1-inch section of hair and either spray with styling spray from root to tip or apply your styling product.
3. Then twist the section of hair as tight as you can until it coils around itself (twist looser for looser waves).
4. Secure coiled hair with a bobby pin to keep it in place.
5. Repeat step 1 through 4 until all of your hair is twisted.
6. Take hair dryer and dry each coiled up section of hair until all of your hair is completely dry.
7. Remove bobby pins from each section.
8. When all pins are removed, flip your head upside down, shake it out, and run your fingers through your waves.
Finally, finish off your look by spraying your hair with flexible hairspray to keep your waves in place! Wear your hair as-is or add a cute flower clip to give your look a more summery feel.
TIP: If you are looking to achieve a curlier look, try repeating these steps the night before and sleeping on it.