When’s the last time you ate a slice of cheesecake without worrying about your waistline? Probably never, right? These Elli Quark no-bake cheesecake recipes are completely clean and guilt-free. Elli Quark’s spoonable cheese contains more protein than Greek yogurt at almost HALF the calories — plus, it has no added sugars or artificial sweeteners! Add in the fact that an entire 6-ounce cup contains only 2 SmartPoints and we’re sold! Its taste is richer and less tangy than Greek yogurt, something the kids will surely appreciate, so we figured it was perfect for an easy peasy no-bake cheesecake recipe.
These clean, satisfying cheesecakes can be ready to eat in 10 minutes. Join the #eatclean movement by tagging @elliquark and hashtagging #GetYourQuarkOn in your photos on social media of your no-bake cheesecake creations. Try a month of Elli Quark with this FREE exclusive offer! Click here!
These no-bake cheesecakes are seriously so delicious and easy to make. All you have to do is make the simple crust using walnuts and dates, then just scoop in your favorite flavor of Elli Quark! We may or may not have added a few more delicious superfoods to the mix as well. Check out some of our favorite Elli Quark creations below.
Piña Colada Cheesecake: Crust + Elli Quark Pineapple + topped with unsweetened toasted coconut
Cherry Garcia Cheesecake: Crust + Elli Quark Cherry + stevia sweetened dark chocolate chunks + topped with fresh cherries
Cookie Dough Cheesecake: Crust + Elli Quark Sea Salt Caramel + peanut butter mixed in + topped with stevia sweetened dark chocolate chunks
- These are all individual serving cheesecakes, but they’re definitely large enough to split into two servings to save even more on calories!
- Treat yourself to one of these clean desserts when you need a little energy boost. Each serving contains 20 grams of protein! Not bad for a three-ingredient treat!
For more no-bake Elli Quark cheesecakes, try these suggestions:
- Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake: Crust + Elli Quark Lemon + fresh blueberries mixed in + topped with more blueberries
- PB&J Cheesecake: Crust + Elli Quark Strawberry + peanut butter swirled in + topped with fresh strawberries
- Very Berry Cheesecake: Crust + Elli Quark Vanilla Bean + fresh mixed berries mixed in + topped with more berries
The nutrition content of recipes on SkinnyMom.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.
Editor’s note: Elli Quark compensated SkinnyMom.com for this post.