There are lots of great trends for nails these days. Take this summer to spice up your look with one of these hot trends! You can venture into the world of creative, flashy nail art, keep it nude and simple, or make a speckled statement. With all the options to choose from you could have a new mani every day of the summer! Here are a few fabulous and fun trends that you might consider sporting this season:
1. Pastels: Pretty, flirty and romantic, pastel colors are a hit this season. Try mint, peach, purple, pink – the sky’s the limit! Here’s a great collection from Nails Inc London.
2. Pure White: Really you could get a French manicure with white tips, or a fully white nail here – whatever you prefer. But either way, a fresh white manicure looks crisp and stunning on anyone and everyone.
3. Blues: There are so many shades of blue to choose from – go dark to make a daring statement, or soft to keep it simple and pretty. Since it’s one of my favorite colors, I recommend trying the teal!
4. Nude: Nude colored nails are a great way to keep your nails looking fresh and clean, without letting your hands overpower the rest of your outfit. Keep your nails trimmed shorter, paint them with a nude, and you’ve got a clean, classic look. Plus, if you’re looking for an edgier spin on this neutral shade, there are lots of nail art options to dress them up. Check out Pinterest for lots of ideas.
5. Speckled: This is a really unique and funky look, kind of reminiscent of a bird’s egg. If you’re looking for something a little different this summer, you may want to give the speckled look a try. (photo credit: here)
6. Black: Black is always in style. Dramatic, stunning, alluring. Go ahead – give it a try!
7. Metallic: I’m completely in love with this look; it’s very eye-catching, but can be as subdued or sparkly as you like. Plus, done right, metallic nails offer a look that can easily translate from day to night. Dip your tips in a little extra sparkle to really make a statement. (photo credit: here)