With this recipe you'll never skip breakfast again. Quick to make, portable and conveniently tidy, this is the perfect on-the-go breakfast. Eat them in your car, at your desk or pack it in your lunch box!
Connection Recipe: Breakfast Oatmeal Cupcakes To Go
Click here to view all Skinny Mom Connections
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 2 ½ cups over-ripe mashed banana
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 NuNaturals stevia packets OR omit and use 5 Tbsp pure maple syrup, agave, or honey instead
- optional: ⅔ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 ⅔ cups water
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp coconut or vegetable oil
- 2 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional add-ins: cinnamon, shredded coconut, chopped walnuts, ground flax or wheat germ, raisins or other dried fruit, etc.