The mailman is about to become our new BFF! International beauty subscription service Glossybox has finally launched in the U.S. For just $21 per month, product junkies, like myself, get a haul of five travel-size beauty products from favorite brands delivered to their doorstep every 30 days. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Glossybox, allow me to briefly explain the concept behind it: Glossybox is a subscription-based luxury beauty sample service. Each month, Glossybox puts together a set of five deluxe or travel-sized beauty samples and delivers it to your doorstep. It is a great way to sample beauty products without having to shell out a small fortune; you can try out the products without the commitment. A full-size product is usually included and this product will most likely cover the price of the subscription, which is $21 a month. This month’s full-size product was Beauty Addicts SHOWOFF Mascara! It contains argon oil so I am quite anxious to try it out!
The first thing I noticed about the Glossybox was the beautiful packaging. Everything was color-coordinated and carefully wrapped. The pink Glossybox box is very sturdy and can definitely be re-used. I know that it’s just paper and cardboard, but the attention to detail in the packaging made it feel really special.
Each Glossybox will contain a different set of products each month, but the June box contained these items:
- BeautyAddict Show-OFF Mascara (Full-Size) 🙂
- First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream (left my legs nice and smooth)
- Kinerase Restructure Firming Cream (takes time to tell but I am using it every night)
- Shea Terra Organics Ultimate Moisturizing Body Crème in Mint (smells amazing)
- Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturizing Treatment (I really loved this; I ordered the full-size!)
- A Perfume Organic’s Urban Organic fragrance (a nice citrus scent, great for Summer)
The sizes are really great for travel too. All in all, I really liked my Glossybox!! I look forward to receiving my package every month; it’s like Christmas!! It’s fun unwrapping the box and seeing what’s inside!!! There are no commitments and you can cancel anytime…….visit Glossybox and check it out!!!