There are so many things that herald the coming of fall. Leaves changing colors, boots making an appearance, football season… the list could go on and on. For many, one of the main reasons for the season has to do with all things pumpkin. These eight recipes are for all you pumpkin junkies out there, not only because they’re drenched in pumpkin, but also because you won’t feel guilty gobbling them up!
1. Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats: For a delicious breakfast you can make in 10 minutes, these overnight oats are the way to go! Just layer the ingredients together the night before and let them chill in the refrigerator overnight. Click here to see the recipe.
2. Skinny Pumpkin and Cream Bread: This might be the tastiest skinny pumpkin recipe of the season! Perfect for fall parties or just for a simple dessert! Click here for the recipe.
3. Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip: This light, fluffy and sweet dip will be the perfect treat to serve at your next dinner party. Reduced-fat cheese cream and pure pumpkin come together for a tasty snack your guests will love. Click here to see the recipe!
4. Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie: This smoothie recipe is packed with pumpkin flavor and has plenty of protein to keep you feeling full until lunchtime or your next meal. Feel free to substitute any flavor of protein powder, like chocolate! Click here for the recipe!
5. 2-Ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies: Yes, we said two ingredients. Even better? They’re low calorie! Click here to see the recipe.
6. Cheesy Pumpkin Bake: Get out of dessert mode for a second to appreciate this cheesy pumpkin bake. This slimmed down comfort recipe is an earthy take on mac and cheese, with pumpkin, nutmeg, allspice, parsley and sage, yet doesn’t lack at all in the cheese department. Click here to see the low-calorie recipe!
7. Pumpkin French Toast Sticks: Pumpkin flavored breakfast? It’s true! Grandma’s French toast recipe just might take a backseat to these sticks stuffed with pumpkin cream! Get your kids excited to wake up in the morning with this guaranteed breakfast favorite. Check it out here.
8. Skinny Pumpkin Pie: No list of pumpkin desserts is complete without everyone’s favorite: pumpkin pie. As a fall staple, this pumpkin pie recipe will be the only one you’ll ever need. Here’s our original recipe.
9. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting: Don’t wait much longer to make this recipe if you haven’t already tried it, because you are seriously missing out! Creamy and smooth textures combined with the flavorful pumpkin and cream cheese taste is the formula for the perfect fall cupcake. Here’s our recipe. Enjoy!
>> Read more: 25 Skinny Pumpkin Recipes: Pie Not Included