Can you feel it? Fall is here, and with it comes chillier weather, which means it’s time to switch up your fitness fashion! So, we’ve compiled a list of eight must-have fitness fashion pieces that will keep you warm and super stylish this fall.
1. Stand Out In Prints: Be bold and stand out in printed pants. Be careful of the size of the print and the business of the pattern. Keep it simple with a plain top. There have also been a few yoga pants with printed seams and waistbands rather than full out patterns. We love this pair from Nordstom, which you can buy here.
2. Slim fitting tanks: You may think loose clothing will give you more ability to move, but baggy T-shirts and sweats can actually hinder your range of motion. Plus with the chillier weather, slim fitting tanks are great for layering. This Old Navy Ruched Tank is great because it’s fitted and the ruching is slimming. Buy it here!
3. Made to Layer Long Sleeve T: When the weather starts to change, this lightweight shirt is a must-have. Plus it’s great for layering over your tank because it is lightweight. Shop the look here.
>> Find the best bra for your bust, just click here!
4. Wrap it Up: Head Wraps are the perfect answer to bad gym hair! Plus, they keep your ears warm during a brisk run. HeavensShop has a great selection and they are fabulous! Check them out here.
5. Form Fitting and Figure Flattering: Under Armour, famous for fabrics that wick away moisture and provide great support, makes the “Shatter” Capri of light and breathable fabric. They have a bonus super-flattering ruched waistband to hide any potential muffin top exposure and are said to make the posterior region look fantastic. Every fitness fashion diva should have pants that make the most of the figure and the workout at the same time! Buy them here.
6. Racerbacks: It’s fashion-forward, yet highly functional. The racerback design lets you move with ease while the straps stay in place. Plus, its universally flattering, fit and sleek design is perfect for yogis of all shapes and sizes, proving that you can reach a zen-like state while looking chic. You can buy this tip by clicking here.
7. Urban chic: All the groovy chicks, such as Mary Kate Olsen, are wearing harem pants — even if some think they look frumpy and shouldn’t have lasted this long. Get used to them because you will be seeing them everywhere! We think they are so comfy and great for Barre and yoga. Check out this Zella pair from Nordstrom.
8. Transitional Tops: Go from gym to out to lunch with the girls in this awesome sweater. This sweater works well with tights as the length provides great bum coverage. The long, draping front allows for multiple styles and also looks great belted! Buy this cardigan here.