Apple Cider Vinegar has to be one of my top kitchen must haves. I don’t use just any “ACV,” my favorite is Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the MOTHER. You’re probably thinking, “what’s that?”
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is unpasteurized. The raw ACV goes through two fermentation processes that help produce enzymes and living nutrients. Those living nutrients and healthy bacterias are at the bottom of the bottle and they are called the “mother.”
The benefits of adding ACV to your “All Natural” arsenal are endless, but I’m going to share my top 6 reasons:
- Digestive Aid: Adding a tablespoon to 6 oz. of water can help improve bowel irregularity.
- Ready for My Close Up: One part water and one part ACV makes a great all natural facial toner.
- Lady Marmalade: You can use it for marinades and cooking while getting all the wonderful health benefits.
- Scratch Your Itch: ACV has anti-fungal properties that have been known to improve skin ailments such as warts and rashes.
- Shower Power: You can use it as a pre- shampoo treatment before washing your hair. This will provide great shine and help with any dandruff issues.
- DEFENSE: ACV in the winter is a must have. It is great for fighting colds and helps build the immune system.
Featured Image Credit: http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/apple-cider-vinegar-the-wonder-drug-of-yesterday-and-today