We all can benefit from eating foods to help fight inflammation. Inflammation can lead to heart disease, obesity, and even cancer! You can start today by eating your way to a healthier you! Living a healthy lifestyle, stressing less and sleeping more can also improve inflammation in your body.
Here are six foods that will help decrease inflammation:
1. Spices: Garlic and cinnamon can be added to just about anything to improve the taste of your meal and improve your insides!
2. Fruits and Vegetables: Choose fruits and vegetables that are high in fiber.
3. Avocado: This vegetable is high in healthy fats that will assist in fighting inflammation.
4. Olive Oil: Try extra virgin olive oil in salads and in your cooking.
5. Beans and Legumes: Try adding these to a salad, sandwich or pasta to lower your risk of disease.
6. Whole Grains: For those of you that do not have gluten allergies, make the switch from white breads and products with white flour, to wheat and whole grains.
Stay healthy Skinny Moms!