1. Garden of the Gods: Garden of the Gods is registered as a National Natural Landmark. It’s a panoramic of 300 towering sandstone rock formations. You can enjoy hiking, biking, picnicking,rock climbing, horseback riding and many more exciting things.
2. Focus On the Family: Focus On The Family is one of the most family-oriented places I’ve ever enjoyed, if the titled didn’t already give that away! While keeping the kids entertained with different play rooms per-age group, they have a fantastic bookstore that is filled with wisdom for the parents. The kids will love all the fun activities, like dressing up as the characters in Chronicles of Narnia!
3. Cheyenne Mountain Zoo: This zoo is amazing! Such a beautiful place to enjoy with the family while discovering different animals. It’s also gorgeous during the holiday season, and when the sun goes down, it becomes the electrical zoo. (photo credit here)
4. The Manitou Springs Incline: If you love hiking and fitness than this is the perfect challenge for you! The incline has become a fitness phenomenon in Colorado Springs. 0.9 miles of a steep climb that can challenge any hiker!
5. Olympic Training Center: Visit this training center and learn the history of the Olympics! Sometimes you can even see athletes train! I think it’s one of those places that brings a great feeling of patriotism. My daughter loved it and it’s very inspiring to see where our Olympians start.