Whether you are counting your calories or not, these low-calories meals are perfect for shedding a couple pounds. Below we list 35 healthy, delicious, and 350-calorie meals. You can stuff your face full of any one of these meals feeling totally guilt free afterwards!
1. Santa Fe Stuffed Peppers | 268 calories : Feeling a little Tex-Mex tonight? Whip up a batch of these Santa Fe Stuffed Peppers! The ground turkey, tomato, corn, black bean and rice filling is so dense and delicious, you’d never know each pepper comes in at only 268 calories. Click here for the recipe.
2. Chicken Parmesan Casserole | 268 calories: The best part about this recipe (besides the fact that it’s only 268 calories per serving) is that you don’t even have to cook the pasta before throwing it in the oven! The low-sodium chicken broth and crushed tomatoes give the chicken and pasta a hearty, filling feel. Here’s the recipe!
3. Lightened-Up Salisbury Steak | 183 calories: This hearty meal made skinny is just as delicious as the version you remember from your childhood. Try it out!
4. Southern ‘Fried’ Chicken | 177 calories: For this recipe, I created savory Southern flavor without all those Kentucky fried fat and calories by oven-baking the chicken. The cornflakes and panko bread crumbs give each bite the perfect crispness, too! Click here to get the full recipe!
5. Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps | 255 calories: If you’re a fan of PF Chang’s, you’ll LOVE this healthy Asian Lettuce Wrap recipe. The lettuce serves as the perfect crunchy wrap to eat the savory filling, and still leave you feeling full without being weighed down. Try it out here!
6. Southwestern Hasselback Chicken | 210 calories: Move over Hasselback potatoes! Southwest Hasselback Chicken is a fun way to switch up a boring skinless chicken breast. And at only 210 calories per chicken breast, you won’t even feel guilty indulging! Click here for the recipe.
7. Low-Carb Squash and Spinach Lasagna | 254 calories: Instead of a traditional lasagna with pasta, opt for this low-carb lasagna where squash serves as the noodles. We promise it still tastes delicious, and your waistline will thank you! Here’s the recipe.
Click “next” below for more low calorie recipes.