Have you adjusted to the new Weight Watchers SmartPoints system? Click here to learn about the difference between PointsPlus and SmartPoints. One thing is certain, however: the lower your SmartPoints, the better! Knowing we are eating foods lower in SmartPoints can lead us in the direction of a healthier diet. Here are 19 Skinny Mom recipes you can enjoy under 9 SmartPoints.
1. Shrimp Caesar Salad | 5 SmartPoints: This refreshing and light salad is totally crave-able! The lemon provides a nice tart flavor that compliments the shrimp perfectly, and the homemade Caesar dressing is so much better for you than store bought-dressings. Try topping this salad with our skinny blackened salmon. Find the recipe here!
2. Southern “Fried” Chicken | 3 SmartPoints: It is savory Southern flavor without all those Kentucky fried fat and calories by oven-baking the chicken. The cornflakes and panko bread crumbs give each bite the perfect crispness, too! Get the recipe here.
3. Light Egg Salad | 6 SmartPoints: Our low-cal, low-fat egg salad recipe will be a hit at your next family get-together! We use Greek yogurt in place of mayo to cut down on calories and fat, while going back to the basics and letting sweet relish, mustard, dill, and — of course — eggs shine through. Click here for the recipe!
5. Blackened Chicken with Avocado Cream Sauce | 3 SmartPoints: We give this dish a 10/10. Why? It can be totally prepped in 10 minutes and has less than 10 ingredients! Plus, it’s a great way to change up a boring piece of chicken. You’ll love the flavors this recipe offers! Here’s the recipe.
6. Honey Garlic Shrimp | 3 SmartPoints: If you’re hooked on shrimp, then you’ll love this recipe! The delicious flavors of reduced-sodium soy sauce, honey, cumin, garlic and cilantro all come together for a savory, low-fat, low-cal, all-star shrimp recipe that will quickly become a hit with your family! Find the recipe here.
7. Zero-Point Cucumber Citrus Salad | 0 SmartPoints: At ZERO Weight Watchers SmartPoints, what’s not to love?! This is a refreshing, light and summery salad that pairs well with any warm-weather entree. The vinegar and orange juice balance to create the perfectly sweet zest, all while staying low calorie, low carb, and even nonfat. Try out our recipe here!
Click “next” below for more low Weight Watchers point recipes.