Cooking with a slow cooker is one of the easiest ways to make a fabulous dinner. If you’re a busy gal and want to multitask by cooking supper while you’re out and about, a slow cooker is a must-have. We have so many amazing meals to make with Crock-Pots®, but we’ve narrowed it down to 12 yummy tried-and-true recipes. Try all 12 of these easy slow cooker recipes and find one you can call a family favorite!
1. Skinny Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken: This gooey, creamy, cheesy, chicken-y flavor is to die for! The broccoli in this dish is perfect, but you don’t have to stop there; it’s a great place for hiding other veggies from your pickiest eaters, too. You can tuck away carrots, peas, spinach or other good-for-you treats and in the reduced-fat cream cheese and cream of chicken. Click here to see the recipe.
2. Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff: This one will warm you up and fill your kitchen with the most mouth-watering scents of beef and mushrooms stewing in your slow cooker. It’s as simple as throwing all the ingredients in, turning on the slow cooker, and letting that bad boy work its magic. No worries about having extras… the leftovers are just as scrumptious! Check out the recipe here.
3. Skinny Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup: This is the perfect soup to make during the week. Just prep it the night before, and you can have it completely ready the next night without any extra work! It’s great for busy nights – especially during school and extracurricular nights. Click here for the recipe.
4. Skinny Pineapple Salsa Chicken: If you’re tired of the same old taco fillings, you aren’t alone! We wanted to find a way to mix up boring chicken tacos, and this dish does it perfectly. We love mixing spicy and sweet, so turning up the heat on your salsa can be the perfect mix with pineapple. Here’s the recipe.
5. Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Chili: This Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Chili is so delicious that no one in your household will even suspect that they are eating healthy! The hearty ingredients come together with the mouthwatering Mexican flavor for a chili you won’t be able to resist. This recipe is low-calorie, low-fat and even a good dose of protein. Click here for the recipe.
6. Slow Cooker Pork Tacos: If you’re looking to put a new twist on tacos, try mixing up your filling by using pork! These tacos look and taste like a dish that you spent a lot of time with, but it’s very simple to prep the night before; cooking can take anywhere from five to eight hours (depending on what temperature you use), so pop these ingredients in the slow cooker in the morning and the dinner practically makes itself! Here’s the recipe.
Click “next” below to see the other slow cooker meals.