here)1. Challenge Your Inner Runner: If you’re currently running a mile a day, make it your goal to reach three or four by the end of summer! You’ll feel so great when you finally do, and the journey there will give you the fit body you’re craving! If running isn’t your thing, personalize this to your favorite workout routine, or challenge yourself and make it your goal to become a lover or running! (photo credit
2. Become A Marathon Momma: Summer is plagued by marathons of all sorts, and a great addition to your bucket list could be completing a marathon of your choice! With all sorts of options, you’re sure to find one that interests you and highlights your strengths! Something like a triathlon could be a great challenge for anyone but any of these will be a super fun goal to reach!
4. Biking: I LOVE to bike, and you could make it a summer bucket list goal to ride yours to a certain destination or for a certain amount of miles! This is great for summer because your kids will surely want to tag along, but it’s also great because you can gradually challenge yourself further with more difficult trails, trips, or even a cycling marathon!
6. Get Your Zen On: Make it a summer goal to try yoga, Pilates, or another relaxing workout you haven’t experienced! There are so many options, some you probably haven’t even heard of, and your nearest gym can probably offer you classes you’ll end up loving! You’ll enjoy the workout, and you’ll be able to say you’ve tried something new!
8. Rock Climbing Adventure: Rock climbing would be a great summer bucket list item because it can be an adventure for beginners to experts! Start out small and make a more challenging climb your end-of-summer goal!
9. Teach A Zumba Class: For all of you Zumba-lovers, teaching a class is the perfect addition to your summer bucket list! Teaching a class will challenge you in different ways than taking a class, and encouraging people in doing something that you love too will be an amazing feeling! If you’ve never tried Zumba, add take a class to your summer bucket list instead! (photo credit here)
10. Try A Popular Workout Program: Trying something like CrossFit or Barre would be a great addition to any fitness bucket list!
12. For your final challenge, add something personal to your bucket list: Choose something personal to you, not fitness or weight loss related, and make it your summer goal to achieve it. Write it down, tuck it away somewhere, and at the end of the summer, reevaluate and hopefully you’ll be proud of the results! Wellness isn’t skin-deep, and neither is happiness!