This is a Guest Post written by celeb aesthetician Gina Marí, owner of Gina Marí Skincare in Beverly Hills.
You may hear a few of these tips often, but they are true! The more you hear something, the more likely it is that you will believe it–and start acting on it! Here are 15 Tips Every Woman Should Know:
- Sleep! It’s so important to get your beauty sleep; make sure you get in 8 hours a night!
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Drinking water flushes out your system and promotes clearer skin!
- SPF! Always apply before stepping foot outside. Even when it’s cloudy you are getting sun damage.
- Silk! Sleep on silk pillowcases and sheets. They are super soft on your delicate skin and will not pull or tug.
- Sleep on Your Back to prevent wrinkling around your face, chest and neck.
- Visit your dermatologist at least once a year to get a full body skin check.
- During your shower remember to lift up your hair to make sure you rinse and cleanse your back to prevent breakouts.
- Get Active! Even if you do not have time for an hour session at the gym, take the stairs at work, sneak in a few lunges during your lunch break, or take a quick walk around the block.
- Laugh! The best medicine is laughter!
- Light a candle! Candles are not only for special occasions. When you get home, grab a glass of wine, throw on your fave pajama’s and light a candle!
- Don’t neglect your hands and feet. Apply a heavier body lotion every night before hitting your silk sheets. Remember to target areas like your elbows that can get dry and rough.
- Visit your dentist! Most people don’t realize, but the majority of health concerns stem from poor oral health. Schedule a check-up and whitening appointment to not only feel good, but look good too!