Editor’s note: This post was written by Rachel Gurk from Rachel Cooks and published by Skinny Mom with her permission.
1. Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup: This Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup will be the star of your winter cuisine! Perfect for chilly days and so simple to make, thanks to the slow cooker. Click here to see the recipe.
2. Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki: Boneless skinless chicken breasts and homemade teriyaki sauce served over rice or quinoa make this slow cooker chicken teriyaki a perfect weeknight meal. Click here for ingredients and instructions.
>> Recipe: Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops
3. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash: Learn how to make butternut squash in the slow cooker and you might not ever use any other method. It’s unbelievably easy and requires no peeling! Check it out here.
>> Recipe: Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese with Bacon
4. Slow Cooker Minestrone Quinoa: This slow cooker minestrone soup with quinoa is filled with fresh veggies and quinoa, and bonus – it practically makes itself in the slow cooker! Learn more by clicking here.
5. Easy Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos: Slow cooker shredded chicken that only takes 3 ingredients is easy, versatile and delicious. It’s not only great for tacos, but also for salads, enchiladas, and more. Here’s the recipe!
For more healthy and yummy slow cooker recipes, click “next” below.