2. What’s better than a donut? Healthy (gluten-free) coffee cinnamon protein donuts from Chocolate Chilli Mango, that’s what!
3. This frappuccino oatmeal from Chocolate Covered Katie makes a delicious coffee-infused breakfast dish. (photo credit here)
4. These simple no-bake date pecan coffee balls from Apples Under My Bed make a great on-the-go snack!
5. For a fun alternative to peanut butter, try spreading some coffee love with this java almond butter from Katie Did. (photo credit here)
6. What’s for dinner? Try coffee-rubbed steak tacos from My Daily Morsel. They have a spicy kick thanks to the flavorful chipotle-coffee rub.
7. It might be summer, but this black bean & espresso chili from The Kitchen Sink Recipes is sure to please any time of year! (photo credit here)
8. Let’s talk dessert! Indulge without guilt with this mocha caramel protein pudding from FitnessRx for Women.
9. I scream, you scream, we all scream for this healthy and delicious mocha banana ‘ice cream’ from Oxygen Magazine!! (photo credit here)
10. Who could possibly resist caramel & coffee-infused crème brulee from Diethood? You might have to save this one for your cheat day, but it will be worth it!