Here are some great, quick and easy crafts to cheer up your holidays and keep the kiddos pre-occupied from searching for their presents! If they do a really good job, many of these have potential to be gifts for relatives or saved for holiday decor for next year. Maybe you could even save them for when your good little boys and girls have good little boys and girls of their own!
1. Penguin Ornament by Spoonful
2. Stick Snowman by The Learning Bug
3. Snow Globes by Tip Junkie
4. Countdown Calender by Karen Mom of Three’s Craft Blog
5. Candy Cane Wreath by Holiday Craft and Creations
6. Starburst by Centsational Girl
7. Reindeer Art by I Heart Nap Time
8. Garland by Craft Stylish
9. Paper Plate Trees by Tangrila
10. Stockings by Armonia Decors
Hope you have a jolly time creating a winter wonderland of decorations!