General Website Questions
Skinny Mom is a community of real moms who talk healthy motherhood. We connect, share and inspire, providing the skinny on fitness, food, fashion and family. This dynamic sisterhood of moms enhances lives by engaging with the Skinny Mom brand.
Skinny Mom provides a weekly newsletter directly to your inbox with the latest in fitness, food, fashion, and family! Click here to get the Skinny Mom Weekly Newsletter.
The SM Newsletter is a weekly edition providing moms with original recipes, workout routines, family articles and fashion looks. We also provide printable calendars with a month’s worth of skinny meals and fitness routines planned for you, and a weekly deal and Facebook auction featuring some of the hottest products in fitness, food, fashion, and family!
Mom Bloggers blog for Skinny Mom 1-2 times a week. All posts are fitness, food, fashion, or family related. Mom bloggers come up with their own post topics or they get ideas from the editor of SM. Mom Bloggers post their blogs on WordPress and engage with Skinny Mom fans on SM’s social media pages.
- FREE access to all things fitness, food, fashion, and family
- Blogging opportunities
- Weekly meal plans
- Monthly meal plans (menus)
- Monthly fitness routines
- Recipe index
- Fitness index (coming soon!)
- Online personal training (coming soon!)
- Skinny Mom shop (coming soon!)
We’d hate to see you go, but at the bottom of the newsletter there is a unsubscribe link. Click unsubscribe.
Sign Up/Log In Questions
Sign up for our Weekly Skinny Mom Newsletter to stay up-to-date with the latest trends in fitness, food, fashion, and family. You will also get FREE access to Skinny Mom Monthly Menus and Fitness Routines.
To comment on a post, you must be logged in. The log in options are below each individual blog post, next to the comment section. You can log in through Facebook or by entering your name and email address in the appropriate fields.
Skinny Mom Search
* If it’s a recipe, search the recipe index. Click the appropriate category for the recipe and then find the desired recipe listed on the following page.
* If it’s a blog post, search the title in the search box.
* If you don’t know the blog post title, but you know who wrote it, click Meet the Mom Bloggers. Click the mom blogger who wrote the post and search through their posts on their blogger page.
- Fitness Index [coming soon]
- Click Meet the Mom Bloggers in the sidebar on the homepage
On each post, there is a Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest button. These are ‘share’ buttons. When you click on these buttons, you will be able to share the Skinny Mom blog post on your personal Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest page.