It’s that time of year again and even I fall victim to the infamous Shamrock Shake. A small shake is a whooping 520 calories!!! I skinny swapped a few ingredients to make this shake a little more waistline friendly! It may not be the real thing but it’s definitely a close second.
- 2 cups of frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk (more or less depending on desired thickness)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 6 drops of green food coloring
- Low fat whipped cream
- Fresh Mint Sprigs, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and fresh mint
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com