Hello, single ladies. We know that you don’t need a man to validate you–you can stand on your own just fine. And the same goes for celebrating Valentine’s Day! Here are some fun ways to date your fabulous self this February 14.
1. Volunteer: Spread the love by doing good for others. Selflessness is so fulfilling.
2. Bake: Time to get those Pinterest recipes ready!
3. Movies: It’s okay to go by yourself, really. I’ve done it.
4. Hike: If the weather is nice where you are, enjoy it. Get in touch with your thoughts and nature at the same time. Not to mention you’ll burn tons of calories.
5. Beach Day: If you don’t have to work, head down to the beach and get some sunshine!
6. Shop til’ you drop: Splurge and get yourself a little something. Maybe a pair of shoes, a hair accessory, a cool hat…something that says I love ME!
7. Invite the gals over: Have them bring their favorite bottle of wine, too! Girl time can be so much fun.
8. Wine and Dine: Wine and dine yourself, you deserve it. Bring a book or your iPad to entertain you. Or, take a relative or friend out to dinner if you don’t want to go it alone.
9. Make Valentines for friends and family, co-workers: Make someone’s day with a Valentine Card and candy.
10. Get Flowers: Go to the local florist and pick out a bouquet of your favorite flowers. Bring them to the office or brighten up your home!
11. Spa Day: Massage, mani and pedi… we all need a little “me” time.
13. Go Dancing: Take a friend, co-worker, girlfriends, and go out for a night on the town. Not into the club scene? Try a dance lesson!