If you are following a gluten free meal plan, watching your carb intake, or simply looking to change things up at dinner time, this “Cauliflower Rice” is so yummy and such a GREAT alternative to regular rice.
- 1 Head cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Rinse and clean cauliflower under cool water, pat with a paper towel to dry.
- Place cauliflower pieces into a food processor and process until fine.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onion & garlic and sauté for 3–4 minutes, or until onion is transparent.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and continue to sauté for 4–5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.