These are great for a low calorie, low fat healthy treat!! Serve with guacamole or a yogurt based dip and you have a nice healthy alternative for your guests at your Holiday Party! You can also substitute the egg plant for zucchini.
- 1-2 eggplants, preferably Japanese variety
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Slice eggplant, with a mandoline or other slicer, into 1/4″ thick slices.
- Brush lightly both sides of each slice with olive oil. Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet, and place slices on sheet.
- Bake at 400 for about twenty minutes.
- About ten minutes in, flip slices over and continue to bake until browned.