Guacamole Grilled Cheese………yes please!!! This is a quick and easy grilled cheese sandwich that your family will LOVE!!! I use reduced fat or nonfat cheddar cheese and crusty whole wheat or multi grain bread for a healthy delicious meal.
- First follow this link to the recipe to my fresh guacamole fresh guacamole
- 4 slices crusty wheat or multi grain bread
- 4 slices reduced fat or nonfat cheddar cheese
- Butter spray
- Spread a thick layer of guacamole on each slice of bread
- Top with cheddar cheese and close sandwiches
- Spray pan with butter flavored cooking spray
- Grill until golden
Serve with Tomato Soup and you’ll have a quick and healthy lunch or dinner!
Photo Credit: http://asouthernfairytale.com