Sounds of football are in the air: roaring crowds, whistles, jock jams and colliding football pads. The biggest player this season shouldn’t get benched. The crockpot is a party and tailgating must. But, the unnecessary fat and cals are not! Here at Skinny Mom, we pride ourselves for creating great healthy options for all kinds of meals. We have sides, thai entrees, dips and desserts. The crockpot just happens to be one of our go-tos. Check out these fabulously-fiberlicious finds!
1. Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken by Slender Kitchen
2. Healthy Hamburger Sauerkraut Dip by Heavenly Homemakers
3. Skinny Vegetarian Chipotle Black Bean and Quinoa Soup by Skinny Mom
4. Crock-Pot Baked Apples by Skinny Chef
5. Slow Cooker Asian Braised Pork Tenderloin by Skinny Ms.
6. Crock Pot Autumn Sausage by Stolen Moments Cooking
7. Chicken, Potato & Peanut Stew by Kayotic Kitchen
8. Crockpot Applesauce by Skinny Mom
9. Spinach and Artichoke Dip by Heavenly Homemakers
10. Chicken and Bean Soup by Cooking by the Seat of our Pants
There are TONS of ways to swap out the tailgating classics: whole grain chips, reduced fat cheese and we all know, salsa is always a better option for dips! Go get your cutting boards ladies, it’s game-time!