This is just a twist on a favorite recipe of mine. I usually make Vanilla Blondies with white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles, but since I am on a Pumpkin kick I figured I’d do a Pumpkin version. I tried it with Spice cake mix but didn’t care for it, so I started from scratch and they turned out awesome!!
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl, mix butter and sugars on medium-high speed until smooth; beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Beat in pumpkin puree.
- Reduce speed to low, and mix in dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly in greased pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com
I think I am officially PUMPKINED OUT
Photo Credit: Baking Junkie