I will be honest, I am not much of a martini or pumpkin pie fan but when I came across this Pumpkin Pie Martini, I was intrigued! It looked delicious and sounded VERY interesting! As I said, I was intrigued, so over the weekend we had some family over and I bought the stuff to make this festive drink. I am currently breastfeeding so I limited myself to one martini, but the other ladies (and men) had SEVERAL and everyone thought they were delicious.
I wanted to share the recipe with you guys because it would be a excellent drink to have at your next fall gathering or just a creative way to use your pumpkin pie leftovers (if there is any!!).
Inspired by SpiritDrinks.com
- 2 oz spiced rum
- 4 oz Fulton’s Harvest Pumpkin Pie Cream Liquor
- 2 oz (or spoonfuls) pumpkin pie leftovers
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice
- Crushed graham crackers for garnish if desired
- In a drink shaker, combine rum through pie spice with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into martini glasses lined with graham cracker crumbs. Enjoy