This is the perfect simple seasoning mix for Hamburgers. I make the mix out of common spices that I would guess almost everyone has stocked in their pantry. I like to make a big bunch of this seasoning and keep it in an airtight container for future use. Enjoy!
- 1lb. ground sirloin
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl mix together all of the spices.
- Add spice mixture to ground sirloin and shape ground sirloin to form 4-5 hamburger patties.
- Grill burgers over medium heat until cooked to desired consistency.
- Optional: top burgers with sharp cheddar cheese and other toppings. Serve on whole wheat buns.
Nutrition Info and Tips
Nutrition Info (1 hamburger): Calories: 161.8, Fat: 6.1g, Carbohydrate: 1.5g, Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 1.5g, Protein: 21g
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com