This is a delicious and easy recipe for creamy restaurant tasting cole slaw without all of the fat and calories. This recipe for Skinny Slaw makes the perfect side dish for pulled pork or grilled chicken. Since it is low in calories you can eat more than one serving and not feel guilty, plus it will leave you feeling full, thus you won’t have the urge to load up on other high calorie sides that might be available.
- 1 16 ounce bag cole slaw
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1/4 cup Reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp light oil
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup Splenda granulated no-calorie sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together Miracle Whip, reduced fat ranch dressing, light oil, white vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add cole slaw and green onion and mix well.
- Next, add in dressing mixture and Splenda to cole slaw and mix well, making sure cole slaw is evenly covered.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com