Add a twist to your grilled chicken dinner with this tasty Mexican flavor! Make this dish complete with some brown rice or broccoli. Make an extra chicken breast to eat as lunch the next day by slicing the chicken into thin strips or bites, add lettuce & onion and you’ll have a delicious Skinny Salsa Chicken wrap! Enjoy!
• 4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
• 1 cup salsa
• 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
• 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
Directions• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
• Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
• Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
• Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with sour cream if desired, and serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 287; Total Fat: 12.4g; Cholesterol: 101mg; Sodium: 863mg; Total Carbs: 6.8 g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Protein: 35.5g