I love watching classic Christmas movies during the holidays and of course you always need yummy snacks on hand, like this Skinny Trail Mix. This recipe is really easy and you can add to it or substitute any of the ingredients with some of your own favorite treats. I also love giving Skinny Trail Mix out as a gift by simply wrapping the trail mix up in a festive holiday bag.
- 2 cups popped fat-free kettle corn microwave popcorn
- 2 ounces natural unsalted almonds
- ½ cup Fiber One cereal (original) or any other fiber cereal
- 1 ounce dried bananas
- 1 ounce freeze-dried fruit (cranberries or cherries)
- Combine all ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and give it a shake. Serve in a festive Holiday bowl.
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com