Try our healthy and moist recipe for Skinny Zucchini Bread. Grated zucchini is mixed into the batter along with chopped walnuts, adding texture and delicious taste to this spice cake. The bread stores great in the freezer and will last for weeks in the refrigerator.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups Splenda
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 1/2 cup zucchini, finely grated
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 2 8 x 4 inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and Splenda together in a large bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Pour mixture into muffin pan and cook for 40-45 minutes until knife comes out clean.
Nutrition Info and Tips
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com