Cool down this Summer with a Skinny Margarita! Our Skinny Margarita recipe has only 120 calories versus the 500 plus calories in the Classic Margarita recipe! Finally, you don’t have to feel guilty about enjoying this yummy cocktail!
- 1.5 oz. Tequila (We love silver tequila as it has the fewest calories)
- .25 oz. of Triple Sec or a "splash"
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice, the juice of 3-4 wedges
- 1 tbsp. Splenda®
- Combine all ingredients in shaker with ice cubes and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Rub a cut lime around the rim of a glass and dip the rim into a plate of salt. (optional)
- Pour mix into a glass on the rocks and serve! Another option is to blend ingredients with 1/2 cup of ice and serve frozen, as shown on right.
Nutrition Info and Tips
Copyright 2013 SkinnyMom.com
Skinny Mom Fact: The Traditional Lobsterita served at Red Lobster® is packed with 890 calories!! Make sure to say No to this tempting drink at all costs and downgrade to a traditional margarita and save some major calories.